S8Q-PA UV SYSTEM BY:
The S8Q-PA Ultraviolet Water Treatment System by Sterilight UV is an excellent choice when it comes to protecting your homes water. This unit features a flow rate of 10.0 GPM which is sufficient for most 1-2.5 Bathroom houses. The S8Q-PA is very simple to install and service which makes maintenance a breeze for the homeowner. This System will ship to you complete and includes the Stainless Steel Chamber, Quartz Sleeve, UV Lamp, O-rings, Ballast, and components need for this to operate. Just simply plumb this unit in at your water sources Point of Entry in your home and you are ready to go. In order to prevent the quartz sleeve from fouling we recommend installing a Big Blue Sediment filter directly before the unit to help with the performance of the uv system and quality of your water.
GPM (Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate): 10.0 GPM AT 30mJ/cm2
Length of Unit: 35.4"
Inlet/Outlet Size: 3/4" MPT
- Equipment to inactive parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Easy to use and maintain
- Lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life of system.
- Silver Ice power supply displays remaining lamp life.
- Monitored systems have a specialized 254nm UV intensity sensor which indicates Ultraviolet Intensity
The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The Sterilight Silver™ system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. The Sterilight Silver™ system has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.